- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Silk, by Pho Van
Silk, by Pho Van Review
This spacious, minimalist restaurant is the trendiest of the three Pho Van locations in Portland—the others are on the far-east side, on Hawthorne Boulevard and 82nd Avenue. While many menu items are tasty, the big bowl of pho (noodle soup) is delicious, enough to fill you up, and costs only $8 or $9. The friendly waitstaff will help you work your way through the menu, and can make suggestions to give you the best sampling of Vietnamese cuisine.
- Address: 1012 NW Glisan St., Pearl District, Portland, OR 97209 | Map It
- Phone: 503/248–2172
- Website: www.phovanrestaurant.com
- Location: Pearl District
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
- 1919 SE 82nd Ave., Montavilla, Southeast, Portland, OR, 97216, 503/788–5244
- 3404 SE Hawthorne Blvd., Sunnyside, Southeast, Portland, OR, 97214, 503/230-1474
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Blithely ignoring the fact that we were driving to Virginia next day, my wife and I set out on a five hour (RT) road trip from Brookline, MA, to Brunswick, ME, to see an exhibit of Maurice Prendergast's Read more
and then some!
I am just back from my wonderful two weeks in New England, a destination that has become a regular for me in late summer for the past three years. It’s hard to imagine a lovelier place Read more
I will be driving Sunday Morning from Cosco Maine thru Portland all the way to NYC
any advice of an inside place to stop by not too far from the highways, could be in ME, Mass or Conn
Thank you Read more
· News & Features
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles, ... Read more
America's quirkiest culinary capital has bars and restaurants to spare, but insiders look outside of Portland's... Read more
Feast Portland, celebrating Oregon's enviable bounty, offers more than just tasty treats.... Read more