Mobile AppDownload Portland - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Silk, by Pho Van
Silk, by Pho Van Review
This spacious, minimalist restaurant is the trendiest of the three Pho Van locations in Portland—the others are on the far-east side, on Hawthorne Boulevard and 82nd Avenue. While many menu items are tasty, the big bowl of pho (noodle soup) is delicious, enough to fill you up, and costs only $8 or $9. The friendly waitstaff will help you work your way through the menu, and can make suggestions to give you the best sampling of Vietnamese cuisine.
- Address: 1012 NW Glisan St., Pearl District, Portland, OR, 97209 | Map It
- Phone: 503/248–2172
- Website: www.phovanrestaurant.com
- Location: Pearl District
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
- 1919 SE 82nd Ave., Montavilla, Southeast, Portland, OR, 97216, 503/788–5244,
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We decided to celebrate the start of summer with a road trip to Coastal Maine from our home in Toronto a couple of weeks ago. Posts... Read more
My husband and I - youthful 60-somethings - just returned from a summer trip to New England, which included two and a half days in Portla... Read more