Nightlife & the Arts in Portland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Portland Nightlife & the Arts
|A B C D-G H I-L M-O P-Q R-S T-V W-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Barley Mill Pub
The first McMenamins brewpub, the Barley Mill Pub, is filled with...
|Brewpubs / Beer Gardens||Southeast|
Beaker & Flask
In an unmarked gray building, the mixologists at the swanky Beaker...
This neighborhood spot on Northeast Alberta, which offers cozy...
Bite of Oregon
This festival, held in early August as a benefit for Special...
Upstairs at the Blue Monk local artwork is on display and patrons...
|Bars, Music Clubs||Southeast|
The modern bar at Bluehour draws a chic crowd for specialty cocktails...
Led by Emmy Award-winning choreographers, Body Vox performs energetic...
Boxxes Video Lounge
Part of the same disco-bar-restaurant complex as the Fez Ballroom...
|Bars, Dance Clubs||Downtown|
BridgePort BrewPub & Restaurant
Visit the oldest microbrewery in Portland, a beautiful brick-and-ivy...
|Brewpubs / Beer Gardens||Pearl District|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's