Nightlife & the Arts in Portland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Portland Nightlife & the Arts
|A B C D-G H I-L M-O P-Q R-S T-V W-Z « Prev |  Next »|
21st Avenue Bar & Grill
Open until 2:30 am, 21st Avenue Bar & Grill has an expansive...
Artsy, hip east-siders, not to be mistaken for the jet-setters...
The Aladdin Theater music venue, located in an old movie theater...
In a converted house, Anna Bannanas serves espresso and coffee...
The Antoinette Hatfield Hall
Home to the Portland Center for Performing Arts, this hall contains...
Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
The 2,776-seat Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall, built in 1928 in...
|Arts Centers, Music||Portland|
Artists Repertory Theatre
The theater company performs seven to nine productions a year...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe