- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cheap Things to Do in Portland
Children's Museum: Free from 4-8 pm the first Friday of each month.
Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden: Free the day after Labor Day through February.
Oregon Historical Society: Six free days each year. Call or check website for dates.
Oregon Museum of Science and Industry: $2 admission the first Sunday of each month.
Oregon Zoo: $4 admission the second Tuesday of each month.
Portland Art Museum: Free from 5-8 pm the fourth Friday of each month.
World Forestry Discovery Center Museum: $3 admission the first Wednesday of each month.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe