- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bronze, Blues & Brews. The title of Joseph's mid-August outdoor suds-fest pretty much says it all. www.bronzebluesbrews.com.
Miner's Jubilee. Baker City salutes its mining heritage on the third weekend of July with a rodeo, beer gardens, outdoor music, and the state championship gold-panning competition. 541/523–5855. www.visitbaker.com.
Pendleton Round-Up. This mid-September cowboy throwdown is the biggest one around. Saddle up for country music, flea markets, and plenty of bronc-ridin'. www.pendletonroundup.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe