- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Eagles Nest Food & Spirits
Eagles Nest Food & Spirits Review
Some of the finest food in the area is served here, including excellent steak, shrimp, and chicken dishes. If you're not up for a full entrée at dinner, which comes with soup, salad, potatoes, bread, and sorbet, try Eagles Nest's other claim to fame: the Essie Cobb chicken salad, named after the Lakeview-born "inventor" of the Cobb salad. The lounge is hopping until 2 am.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $56.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Pendleton Hotwire
- Pendleton Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $78+/Nt Save with Expedia, $37/night less
- Pendleton Savings! Book at Oxford Suites Pendleton Fr $121+/Nt — $121 Expedia
- Travelodge Pendleton OR on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $74+/Nt — $74 Expedia
- Save in Pendleton: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $116+/Nt — $116 Expedia
This past weekend I travelled with a group of friends to Southern Oregon.- started in Eugene We travelled south on I-5 to Oakland, an old historic town. The main street consists mostly of antique stores Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
For the first time in 20+ years, The North entrance of Crater Lake NP has opened before Memorial Day.
By no means is all of the snow in the park melted. The East Rim and Pinnacles roads will remain closed, Read more
· News & Features
Whether as an ending to a South American tour or as a trip of solely outdoor adventures, Patagonia calls... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more