- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Spout Springs. This ski resort in the Umatilla National Forest has an elevation of 4,950 feet at the base, 5,550 feet at the top, and a vertical drop of 550 feet. There are 11 runs and 21 km of Nordic trails, as well as a terrain park and large freestyle tubing hill. Summit of Hwy. 204 at Tollgate, Milepost 22;, 79327 Highway 204, Weston, Pendleton, OR, 97813. 541/566–0320. www.spoutspringsskiresort.com. $30 adult.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's