- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At the far eastern edge of Oregon, less than 5 mi from the Idaho border, Ontario is the largest town in Malheur County. Its 11,325 residents make up more than one-third of the county's population of 31,725. For the adventurous visitor, the Ontario area offers an abundance of outdoor recreation.
Ontario at a Glance
Elsewhere in Eastern Oregon
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's