Eastern Oregon Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Eastern Oregon Hotel Reviews
Chain hotels are easy to find along the gorge and in bigger towns like Baker City and Burns, but elsewhere, small motels and bed-and-breakfasts are more typical. Properties described as "rustic" or "historic" aren't kidding around—a lot of the region's lodging hasn't seen a renovation since the Eisenhower administration.
Triple-digit rates are an anomaly in eastern Oregon, and you'd have to work pretty hard to spend more than $150 on a night's lodging. In summer, book early in no-stoplight towns like Diamond and Frenchglen, where the handful of available rooms fills up fast. Much of eastern Oregon shuts down in the off-season, so don't count on winter lodging without calling first.
Browse Eastern Oregon Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $59.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Pendleton Hotwire
- Save Big This Jun! Book 3 Nts in Pendleton Fr $50+/Nt Expedia
- $32.00 & up : Full Size rentals in Pendleton Hotwire
- Book 3 Nts in Pendleton this Jun Fr $74+/Nt — $74 Expedia
- $22.00 & up : Economy rentals in Pendleton — $22 Hotwire