Eastern Oregon Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Eastern Oregon Hotel Reviews
Chain hotels are easy to find along the gorge and in bigger towns like Baker City and Burns, but elsewhere, small motels and bed-and-breakfasts are more typical. Properties described as "rustic" or "historic" aren't kidding around—a lot of the region's lodging hasn't seen a renovation since the Eisenhower administration.
Triple-digit rates are an anomaly in eastern Oregon, and you'd have to work pretty hard to spend more than $150 on a night's lodging. In summer, book early in no-stoplight towns like Diamond and Frenchglen, where the handful of available rooms fills up fast. Much of eastern Oregon shuts down in the off-season, so don't count on winter lodging without calling first.
Browse Eastern Oregon Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's