All Eastern Oregon Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Eastern Oregon Hotels
|A-H I-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bridge Street Inn
Right off Main Street, the Bridge Street Inn is one of the least-expensive . . .
Desert River Inn
The largest and, by far, the best-equipped hotel in Umatilla,. . .
The outside of this hotel is quite dated and unglamorous, bu. . .
Fish House Inn and RV Park
One of the only places to stay near the Sheep Rock fossil beds. . .
|$||John Day Fossil Beds National Monument|
A historic example of the 1895–1930 architecture called "America. . .
Geiser Grand Hotel
She sits like the dowager duchess of Main Street, her cupola clock. . .
The Historic Union Hotel
Cast-iron Victorian lampposts frame the entrance to this three-story,. . .
In the early 1900s the Hotel Diamond served the local populatio. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's