Getting Here in Frenchglen
Frenchglen is 60 mi south of Burns on Hwy. 205. It's an isolated, one-street town with minimal services, and the only gas station keeps sporadic hours. Fill up in Burns before heading down. Eastern Oregon Regional Airport in Pendleton is the closest airport.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's