- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Commercial airlines serve Lewiston, Idaho, 86 mi north, but the winding, hilly route from Lewiston requires 2½ hours and steel reserve. The Eastern Oregon Regional Airport in Pendleton is the same distance away.
In the summer a shuttle bus runs throughout the day between Enterprise and nearby Joseph and Wallowa Lake. 541/426-3840.
The Wallowa Link Bus runs twice a week between La Grande and Joseph, stopping in Enterprise. 541/963-2877. www.neotransit.org.
Enterprise is best explored by car.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe