- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The seat of Oregon's northeasternmost county, Enterprise is surrounded by some of the region's most rugged natural beauty. Though the town itself is pretty quiet, it's a locus for outdoor activities in winter and summer, and the only place in rural Wallowa County to catch a movie or sit in a coffee shop. To the south and west lie the Eagle Cap Wilderness, the craggy Wallowa Mountains, and pristine Wallowa Lake; to the east is the Hells Canyon Wilderness and National Recreation Area.
Enterprise at a Glance
Sports and Outdoors
Elsewhere in Eastern Oregon
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's