- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Diamond Lane turns off Hwy. 205 about 42 mi south of Burns, heading east through the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge for 12 mi. The last few miles are unpaved, but manageable for any passenger car. You can also catch up with Diamond Lane heading south from the refuge's Diamond Craters area. Eastern Oregon Regional Airport in Pendleton is the closest airport.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe