Beckie's Cafe Review
You can get breakfast, lunch, or dinner at this rustic roadhouse diner 15 mi from Crater Lake's southern entrance, but no one will fault you for skipping your veggies and plunging into dessert. For more than 80 years Beckie's homemade pies have been a must-have treat for travelers on their way to or from the park. Among the year-round selections, very-berry and coconut cream are favorites; savor fresh peach or huckleberry when the fruit is in season. And don't forget to ask for à la mode!
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135-$170 -- Portland, OR: Downtown Hotel incl. July Fourth Courtyard Portland Downtown/Convention Center
This past weekend I travelled with a group of friends to Southern Oregon.- started in Eugene We travelled south on I-5 to Oakland, an old historic town. The main street consists mostly of antique stores Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
Arriving about midight and trains won't be running. Read more
· News & Features
Niagara Falls is a bucket-list-worthy sight to behold, whether you're ogling it from the Canada side, ... Read more
A sculpture of a Greek goddess welcomes you in from the streets of London's Soho neighborhood.... Read more
You've heard of Lake Como (thanks to George's exploits), but halfway between Milan and Venice lies Italy's... Read more