Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Beckie's Cafe Review
You can get breakfast, lunch, or dinner at this rustic roadhouse diner 15 miles from Crater Lake's southern entrance, but no one will fault you for skipping your veggies and plunging into dessert. For more than 80 years Beckie's homemade pies have been a must-have treat for travelers on their way to or from the park. Among the year-round selections, very-berry and coconut cream are favorites; savor fresh peach or huckleberry when the fruit is in season—and don't forget to ask for à la mode.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
I've spent the past two months writing, narrating, and editing together this traditionally styled travelogue about a ridiculous loop drive (done traditionally as well: byways, no GPS, no hotels) in a ridiculous Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more