The Cabins at Mazama Village
At a Glance
- clean and well-kept facility
- lots of traffic into adjacent campground
The Cabins at Mazama Village Review
In a wooded area 7 miles south of the lake, this complex is made up of several A-frame buildings and has mostly modest rooms with two queen beds and a private bath. These rooms fill up fast, so book early. A convenience store and gas station are nearby in the village.
- Address: Mazama Village, near Annie Spring entrance station, Crater Lake National Park, OR, 97604 | Map It
- Phone: 541/594–2255; 888/774–2728
- Website: www.craterlakelodges.com
- Location: Crater Lake National Park
- 40 rooms
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Oct.–late May.
View deals in Crater Lake National Park for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More