The Cabins at Mazama Village
At a Glance
- clean and well-kept facility
- lots of traffic into adjacent campground
The Cabins at Mazama Village Review
In a wooded area 7 mi south of the lake, this complex is made up of several A-frame buildings. Most of the modest rooms have two queen beds and a private bath. These rooms fill up fast, so book early. A convenience store and gas station are nearby in the village.
- Address: Mazama Village, near Annie Spring entrance station, Crater Lake National Park, OR, 97604 | Map It
- Phone: 541/594-2255; 888/774-2728
- Website: www.craterlakelodges.com
- Location: Crater Lake National Park
- 40 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Oct.--late May.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 3-Star Running Y Ranch Fr $116+/Nt Hotels.com
- Klamath Falls Savings! Book at Super 8 Motel Fr $83+/Nt Expedia
- $48.99 & up : Full Size rentals in Klamath Falls Hotwire
- Save $$ in Klamath Falls: Book Fr $60+/Nt — $60 Save with Hotels.com, $15/night less
- $36.99 & up : Compact rentals in Klamath Falls — $37 Hotwire
This past weekend I travelled with a group of friends to Southern Oregon.- started in Eugene We travelled south on I-5 to Oakland, an old historic town. The main street consists mostly of antique stores Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
We (husband and 6 yr old son) will be flying to Seattle on July 4th, staying the weekend. Read more
· News & Features
We're sure your friends' Instagram photos of their puppies are super cute, but Brad Tully's animal snaps ... Read more
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more