Mazama Village Review
In summer a campground, motor inn, amphitheater, gas station, post office, and small store are open here. No gasoline is available in the park from mid-October to mid-May. Snowfall determines when the village and its facilities open and close for the season.
- Address: Mazama Village Rd., off Hwy. 62, near Annie Spring entrance station, Crater Lake National Park, OR, 97604
- Phone: 541/594–2255; 888/774–2728
- Hours: Mid-to late-May, daily 10–5; June–Aug., daily 7 am–9 pm; Sept.–mid-Oct., daily 8–8
- Website: www.nps.gov/crla
- Location: Crater Lake National Park