Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Crater Lake Lodge
At a Glance
- ideal location for watching sunrise and sunset reflected on the lake
- very difficult to reserve rooms
- some rooms have tubs only, no shower
Check Rates from our Partners
Crater Lake Lodge Review
The period feel of this 1915 lodge on the caldera's rim is reflected in its lodgepole-pine columns, gleaming wood floors, and stone fireplaces in the common areas. With magnificent lake views—and the all-too-brief tourist season at Crater Lake—rooms at this popular spot are often booked a year in advance. Plan ahead, as this is the only "in-park" place to stay by the lake.
- Address: Rim Village, east of Rim Visitor Center, 1 Lodge Loop Rd., Crater Lake Crater Lake National Park, OR 97604 | Map It
- Phone: 541/594–2255; 888/774–2728
- Website: www.craterlakelodges.com
- Location: Crater Lake National Park
- 71 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Oct.–late May.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
I've spent the past two months writing, narrating, and editing together this traditionally styled travelogue about a ridiculous loop drive (done traditionally as well: byways, no GPS, no hotels) in a ridiculous Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more