Crater Lake Lodge
At a Glance
- ideal location for watching sunrise and sunset reflected on the lake
- very difficult to reserve rooms
- some rooms have tubs only, no shower
Crater Lake Lodge Review
The period feel of this 1915 lodge on the caldera's rim is reflected in its lodgepole-pine columns, gleaming wood floors, and stone fireplaces in the common areas. With magnificent lake views—and the all-too-brief tourist season at Crater Lake—rooms at this popular spot are often booked a year in advance. Plan ahead, as this is the only "in-park" place to stay by the lake.
- Address: Rim Village, east of Rim Visitor Center, 1 Lodge Loop Rd., Crater Lake, Crater Lake National Park, OR, 97604 | Map It
- Phone: 541/594–2255; 888/774–2728
- Website: www.craterlakelodges.com
- Location: Crater Lake National Park
- 71 rooms
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Oct.–late May.
View deals in Crater Lake National Park for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More