Crater Lake Lodge
At a Glance
- ideal location for watching sunrise and sunset reflected on the lake
- very difficult to reserve rooms
- some rooms have tubs only, no shower
Check Rates from our Partners
Crater Lake Lodge Review
The period feel of this 1915 lodge on the caldera's rim is reflected in its lodgepole-pine columns, gleaming wood floors, and stone fireplaces in the common areas. With magnificent lake views—and the all-too-brief tourist season at Crater Lake—rooms at this popular spot are often booked a year in advance. Plan ahead, as this is the only "in-park" place to stay by the lake.
- Address: Rim Village, east of Rim Visitor Center, 1 Lodge Loop Rd., Crater Lake, Crater Lake National Park, OR, 97604 | Map It
- Phone: 541/594–2255; 888/774–2728
- Website: www.craterlakelodges.com
- Location: Crater Lake National Park
- 71 rooms
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Oct.–late May.
View deals in Crater Lake National Park for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More