Crater Lake Lodge
At a Glance
- ideal location for watching sunrise and sunset reflected on the lake
- very difficult to reserve rooms
- some rooms have tubs only, no shower
Crater Lake Lodge Review
The period feel of this 1915 lodge on the caldera's rim is reflected in its lodgepole-pine columns, gleaming wood floors, and stone fireplaces in the common areas. With magnificent lake views—and the all-too-brief tourist season at Crater Lake—rooms at this popular spot are often booked a year in advance. Plan ahead, as this is the only "in-park" place to stay by the lake.
- Address: Rim Village, east of Rim Visitor Center, 1 Lodge Loop Rd., Crater LakeCrater Lake National Park, OR 97604 | Map It
- Phone: 541/594-2255; 888/774-2728
- Website: www.craterlakelodges.com
- Location: Crater Lake National Park
- 71 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Oct.--late May.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book in Klamath Falls Fr $64+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $6/night less
- Small budget: Book Days Inn Klamath Falls 3 Nts in Jun Fr $66+/Nt Expedia
- $36.99 & up : Compact rentals in Klamath Falls Hotwire
- 3-Star Shilo Suites Klamath Falls Fr $124+/Nt — $124 Save with Hotels.com, $14/night less
- $48.99 & up : Full Size rentals in Klamath Falls — $49 Hotwire
This past weekend I travelled with a group of friends to Southern Oregon.- started in Eugene We travelled south on I-5 to Oakland, an old historic town. The main street consists mostly of antique stores Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
Can you tell me about the natural surrounding area to of Marcola? Read more
· News & Features
With a burgeoning food and drink scene, gorgeous green spaces, and festivals galore, Philly should be... Read more
In Spain, the gin and tonic (called "gin tonics") is an art form with carefully chosen gin and small-batch... Read more
Hong Kong is known for great food, buzzing nightlife, inspiring attractions, and for having one of the... Read more