- The lake Cruise inside the caldera basin and gaze into the extraordinary sapphire-blue water of the country's deepest lake.
- Native land Enjoy the rare luxury of interacting with totally unspoiled terrain.
- The night sky Billions of stars glisten in the pitch-black darkness of an unpolluted sky.
- Splendid hikes Accessible trails spool off the main roads and wind past colorful bursts of wildflowers and cascading waterfalls.
- Camping at its best Pitch a tent or pull up a motor home at Mazama Campground, a beautifully situated, guest-friendly, and well-maintained campground.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More