Sights & Attractions in Central Oregon
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Central Oregon
|A-G H-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A.R. Bowman Memorial Museum
A tough little stone building (it was once a bank, and banks out...
|Museums / Galleries||Prineville|
Bend Public Library
Inspirational quotes such as Christa McAuliffe's "What are we...
Surrounded by groves of whispering yellow-bellied ponderosa pines...
Cascade Lakes Scenic Byway
For about 90 miles, this forest-highway loop beginning and ending...
Des Chutes Historical Museum
Originally built as a schoolhouse in 1914 from locally quarried...
|Museums / Galleries||Bend|
Bend's heart is an area of about four square blocks, centered...
|Stores / Malls||Bend|
Drake Park and Mirror Pond
At its western edge, downtown Bend slopes down to Drake Park...
|Parks, Bodies of Water||Bend|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Visit Redmond for Less: Hotels Fr $54+/Nt Travelocity
- Redmond Savings! Book at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond Fr $126+/Nt Expedia
- $19.95 & up : Compact rentals in Redmond Hotwire
- $81.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Redmond — $81 Hotwire
- $20.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Redmond — $21 Hotwire