Shopping in Central Oregon
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Central Oregon Shopping
A funky western outfitter also buys vintage boots and western...
Don Terra Artworks
This gallery represents local artists and craftspeople. You'll...
Dudley's BookShop Café
This independent bookseller offers Wi-Fi, a small café...
|Books / Stationery||Bend|
Hot Box Betty
This fun, lively shop sells high fashion for women, carrying...
Lonesome Water Books
This well-stocked independent bookstore does considerable online...
|Books / Stationery||Sisters|
Old Mill District
Bend was once the site of one of the world's largest sawmill...
|Shopping Centers / Malls||Bend|
A friendly staff sells stylishly comfortable outdoor clothing...
|Clothing, Sporting Goods||Bend|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135-$170 -- Portland, OR: Downtown Hotel incl. July Fourth Courtyard Portland Downtown/Convention Center