- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jen's Garden Review
This "garden" has grown to become a top-class restaurant, and offers a three-course prix-fixe option as well as its traditional five-course meal. In keeping with the European custom of small servings, the courses are deliberately integrated so that the flavors complement each other. The menu changes often to incorperate seasonal specialites and fresh products, with choices for each course: smoked trout with gruyere dip, pork chop with chanterelle risotto and roasted beets, olive oil cake with mascarpone icing. If one particular dish tantalizes the senses, ordering à la carte is also an option.
- Address: 403 E. Hood Ave., Sisters, OR 97759 | Map It
- Phone: 541/549–2699
- Hours: No lunch
- Website: www.intimatecottagecuisine.com
- Location: Sisters
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon. and Tues. in fall and spring and for a few weeks around Thanksgiving and after Valentine's Day.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I've spent the past two months writing, narrating, and editing together this traditionally styled travelogue about a ridiculous loop drive (done traditionally as well: byways, no GPS, no hotels) in a ridiculous Read more
My sis lives in Boise and I live near Seattle, so we decided on a quick girls-getaway to the Columbia Gorge, about 5 hours away from each of us. Read more
Both me and my husband(We live in San Francisco) are exploring the option for a road trip from 25th Dec till 1st Jan.
We have two options:
1) Either go on Road trip to Utah.
2) Or go on a road trip Read more
· News & Features
Seasoned bartender and restaurateur Bryan Dayton dishes out the best dining and imbibing bets in this... Read more
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across... Read more
In September, new boutique hotel 1888 landed in Sydney, with an unusual claim to fame: It's the world's... Read more