- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Jen's Garden Review
This "garden" has grown to become a top-class restaurant, and offers a three-course prix-fixe option as well as its traditional five-course meal. In keeping with the European custom of small servings, the courses are deliberately integrated so that the flavors complement each other. The menu changes often to incorperate seasonal specialites and fresh products, with choices for each course: smoked trout with gruyere dip, pork chop with chanterelle risotto and roasted beets, olive oil cake with mascarpone icing. If one particular dish tantalizes the senses, ordering à la carte is also an option.
- Address: 403 E. Hood Ave., Sisters, OR 97759 | Map It
- Phone: 541/549–2699
- Hours: No lunch
- Website: www.intimatecottagecuisine.com
- Location: Sisters
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon. and Tues. in fall and spring and for a few weeks around Thanksgiving and after Valentine's Day.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
I've spent the past two months writing, narrating, and editing together this traditionally styled travelogue about a ridiculous loop drive (done traditionally as well: byways, no GPS, no hotels) in a ridiculous Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more