Central Oregon Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Central Oregon Restaurant Reviews
The center of culinary ambition is in downtown Bend, where the industry remains strong after a brutal recession, but good-to-excellent restaurants also serve diners in Sisters, Redmond, Tumalo, Prineville, and the major resorts. Styles vary, but many hew to the Northwest preference for fresh foods grown, caught, and harvested in the region.
Central Oregon also has many down-home places and family-friendly brewpubs, and authentic Mexican restaurants have emerged to win faithful followings in Prineville, Redmond, Madras, and Bend.
Browse Central Oregon Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's