Central Oregon Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Central Oregon Hotel Reviews
Central Oregon has lodging for every taste, from upscale resort lodges to an in-town brewpub village, eclectic bed-and-breakfasts, rustic Western inns, and a range of independent and chain hotels and motels. If you're drawn to the rivers, stay in a pastoral fishing cabin along the Metolius near Camp Sherman. If you came for the powder, you'll want a ski/snowboard condo at Mount Bachelor Village. For soaking up the atmosphere, you might favor downtown Bend's newest option, a sophisticated boutique inn called The Oxford Hotel, or Old St. Francis, the Catholic school-turned-brewpub village.
Browse Central Oregon Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's