- Become one with nature Central Oregonians live on the flanks of the Cascade Range and are bracketed by rock formations, rivers, lakes, forests, ancient lava flows, and desert badlands. Bring your golf clubs, carabiners, snowboard, or camera, and explore deeper.
- Visit Bend Downtown Bend is lively and walkable, with a variety of appealing restaurants, galleries, and stores.
- Kick back at Sunriver This family-oriented resort has bike paths, river trails, an airstrip, horse stables, tennis courts, a golf course, and several restaurants.
- Check out the craft brewing scene With more than a dozen breweries—and counting—you can find nearly any type of beer that fits your tastes.
- Discover the Old West Cowboy towns, such as Sisters and Prineville, offer a glimpse into what life was like when the West was wild.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More