Getting to Columbus is easy as the city sits in the center of the state. Two major interstates intersect near downtown: I-70, which runs east-west, and I-71, which runs north-south. I-670 runs from downtown and connects to Port Columbus International Airport. I-270 loops around the outer boundaries of the city.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe