The Greater Columbus Convention and Visitors Bureau has two visitor centers where you can get additional information. The visitor center at the downtown Columbus City Center is on the second floor across from Kaufmann's. At the suburban mall in Easton Town Center, the center is on the first floor behind the AMC Theatres.
Experience Columbus Visitors Center, at Columbus City Center. 111 S. 3rd St., Columbus, OH. 800/354–2657. www.ExperienceColumbus.com. Mon.–Sat. 11–6, Sun. noon–6.
Experience Columbus Visitors Center, at Easton Town Center. I–270 and Easton Way, Columbus, OH. 800/354–2657. www.ExperienceColumbus.com. Mon.–Sat. 10–9, Sun. noon–6.
Greater Columbus Convention and Visitors Bureau. 90 N. High St., Columbus, OH, 43215. 614/221-6623 or 800/354-2657. 614/221-5618. www.ExperienceColumbus.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's