Sights & Attractions in Columbus
Things to Do in Newark
The Dawes Arboretum
Beman and Bertie Dawes founded the arboretum in 1929 to demonstrate...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Newark|
The giant basket 35 mi east of Columbus is not just a huge sculpture-it's...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines