Sights & Attractions in Columbus
Fodor's Choice Sights in Columbus
Columbus Museum of Art
Four blocks east of the state capitol, this collection is particularly...
|Museums / Galleries||Downtown|
Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
Zoo director emeritus "Jungle Jack" Hanna draws the late-night...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Columbus|
German Village, the 233-acre enclave of preserved cottages and...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||German Village|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's