- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Handke's Cuisine Review
Seasonal ingredients are the focus at this Brewery District spot. Below street level, the restaurant occupies an 1820s beer cellar with stone vaulted ceilings, brick walls, and trophies from local celebrity chef Hartmut Handke. The menu might include Caesar salad garnished with fresh salmon and served in a baked Parmesan cheese shell, New York strip, and herb-crusted lamb. Single-malt Scotch, fine cognac, and cigars cap off an elegant evening.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $109 & up -- Columbus Hotel near OSU Campus w/Breakfast Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus OSU
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
I will be staying at the Hyatt on High Street. Read more
· News & Features
Come to Columbus for the craft-brews and stay for the gorgeous bike rides, eclectic local art scene, fresh... Read more
Two hundred years ago, on October 12, 1810, Crown Prince Ludwig (who would later become King Ludwig I... Read more