Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse
Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse Review
Steaks are named after famous Ohio sports figures, such as Ohio State coach Jim Tressel, auto racing star Bobby Rahal, and former Cleveland Browns quarterback Bernie Kosar. The Kosar, a filet mignon topped with lobster and béarnaise sauce, is the most popular dish. The seafood is straightforward: lobster tails, king crab, skewered shrimp, and surf and turf. All three restaurants—downtown, in Upper Arlington, and in the northwest suburb of Dublin, offer cozy dining rooms with dark wood and fireplaces. There's live entertainment Wednesday–Sunday.
- Address: 1615 Old Henderson Rd., Upper Arlington, Columbus, OH 43220 | Map It
- Phone: 614/442–3310
- Website: www.hydeparkrestaurants.com
- Location: Upper Arlington
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 6360 Frantz Rd., Dublin, OH, 614/717–2828
- 569 N. High St., The Cap, Columbus, OH, 614/224–2204
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
My boyfriend and I have a little over a week where we are both off work/school. Read more
· News & Features
Come to Columbus for the craft-brews and stay for the gorgeous bike rides, eclectic local art scene, fresh ... Read more
Two hundred years ago, on October 12, 1810, Crown Prince Ludwig (who would later become King Ludwig I... Read more