Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse
Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse Review
Steaks are named after famous Ohio sports figures, such as Ohio State coach Jim Tressel, auto racing star Bobby Rahal, and former Cleveland Browns quarterback Bernie Kosar. The Kosar, a filet mignon topped with lobster and béarnaise sauce, is the most popular dish. The seafood is straightforward: lobster tails, king crab, skewered shrimp, and surf and turf. All three restaurants—downtown, in Upper Arlington, and in the northwest suburb of Dublin, offer cozy dining rooms with dark wood and fireplaces. There's live entertainment Wednesday-Sunday.
- Address: 1615 Old Henderson Rd., Upper Arlington, Columbus, OH, 43220 | Map It
- Phone: 614/442-3310
- Website: www.hydeparkrestaurants.com
- Location: Upper Arlington
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 6360 Frantz Rd., Dublin, OH, 614/717-2828
- 569 N. High St., The Cap, Columbus, OH, 614/224-2204
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Read more
We are planning to visit Cedar Point on a couple of weekdays during the third week of June. Read more