Short North Bed & Breakfast
Check Rates from our Partners
Short North Bed & Breakfast Review
A bed-and-breakfast with an artistic theme, this restored 1917 brick town house in Italian Village is near Downtown. Each room is named for an artist—Ansel Adams, Degas, Picasso—and furnished with antique and modern furnishings. Downstairs, a gallery displays the works of local artists in exhibitions that change every two months. The cobblestone patio off the rear of the house is a fine place to sit and ponder whether life really does imitate art. All rooms have private baths.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
My boyfriend and I have a little over a week where we are both off work/school. Read more
· News & Features
Come to Columbus for the craft-brews and stay for the gorgeous bike rides, eclectic local art scene, fresh ... Read more
Two hundred years ago, on October 12, 1810, Crown Prince Ludwig (who would later become King Ludwig I... Read more