Doubletree Guest Suites-Columbus
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Doubletree Guest Suites-Columbus Review
Near the Scioto River, the 10-story stone-faced hotel is within walking distance of the Convention Center. The well-appointed one-bedroom suites with a separate living area are decorated in neutral colors and have wet bars; some have river views. Fun perks, from the free chocolate-chip cookies at check-in to the free limousine service within a 3-mi radius, add to the appeal of the Doubletree.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Read more
We are planning to visit Cedar Point on a couple of weekdays during the third week of June. Read more