Harrison House Bed and Breakfast
Check Rates from our Partners
Harrison House Bed and Breakfast Review
This turquoise-and-cream 1890 Queen Anne is a perfect fit in its Victorian Village surroundings. It's easy to imagine yourself in another century as you lounge in a wicker chair on the bright blue front porch. The inn, which is near the Ohio State campus and the Short North, has a reputation for impeccable service, and guests rave about the candlelit breakfast. Rooms are individually styled but maintain a scheme of mauves and creams. A fully stocked apartment designed for short stays and appropriate for guests with children is also available.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Read more
We are planning to visit Cedar Point on a couple of weekdays during the third week of June. Read more