Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Crowne Plaza Review
You'll be in the midst of all the hustle-bustle at the Crowne Plaza, but you are also in the middle of Downtown's attractions. This 12-story brick-face hotel is connected to the Columbus Convention Center and adjacent to the Arena District. The two-story lobby—with its wall of windows along the street and slate and dark wood paneling—is a contrast to the neutral tones and art deco-inspired oak furniture found in the guest rooms. There is 8,000 square feet of meeting space here and a car rental desk in the lobby.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Read more
We are planning to visit Cedar Point on a couple of weekdays during the third week of June. Read more