Check Rates from our Partners
Crowne Plaza Review
You'll be in the midst of all the hustle-bustle at the Crowne Plaza, but you are also in the middle of Downtown's attractions. This 12-story brick-face hotel is connected to the Columbus Convention Center and adjacent to the Arena District. The two-story lobby—with its wall of windows along the street and slate and dark wood paneling—is a contrast to the neutral tones and art deco–inspired oak furniture found in the guest rooms. There is 8,000 square feet of meeting space here and a car rental desk in the lobby.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
My boyfriend and I have a little over a week where we are both off work/school. Read more
· News & Features
Come to Columbus for the craft-brews and stay for the gorgeous bike rides, eclectic local art scene, fresh ... Read more
Two hundred years ago, on October 12, 1810, Crown Prince Ludwig (who would later become King Ludwig I... Read more