Ohio Theater Review
Across from the State House, the ornate 2,779-seat theater opened in 1928 to show movies and live stage shows. Saved from demolition in 1969, the theatre now hosts BalletMet, the Broadway in Columbus series, and special performances, including musical artists, dance, comedy, children's entertainment, and classic films.
Under the guidance of music director Junichi Hirokami, the Columbus Symphony Orchestra also performs at the theater. 614/228-8600 tickets. www.columbussymphony.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
My boyfriend and I have a little over a week where we are both off work/school. Read more
· News & Features
Come to Columbus for the craft-brews and stay for the gorgeous bike rides, eclectic local art scene, fresh ... Read more
Two hundred years ago, on October 12, 1810, Crown Prince Ludwig (who would later become King Ludwig I... Read more