- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Indian Oven Review
The two-story, airy space with exposed beams, a streamlined stainless steel bar, and 10-foot-high windows belies the hearty comfort food served. In a refurbished building in the Market Exchange District, Indian Oven specializes in northern Indian, Pakistani, and Bengali food. The open kitchen sends out korma dishes with chunks of vegetables or meats cooked in a creamy sauce with nuts, tandoori dishes roasted in a clay oven, and goat rezala (sautéed in butter, garlic, ginger, & spices, and served with a curry sauce). Cool things down at the end of a meal with a creamy fruit custard, a family recipe.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $109 & up -- Columbus Hotel near OSU Campus w/Breakfast Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus OSU
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
I will be staying at the Hyatt on High Street. Read more
· News & Features
Come to Columbus for the craft-brews and stay for the gorgeous bike rides, eclectic local art scene, fresh... Read more
Two hundred years ago, on October 12, 1810, Crown Prince Ludwig (who would later become King Ludwig I... Read more