Dragonfly Neo-V Review
Vegan cuisine gets a gourmet twist in this eatery at the cusp of the Short North and Victorian Village. The limited seasonal menu is built around local, organic ingredients. This isn't a retro hippie haven with sprouts and tofu, however. Expect bold, intense flavors, unlikely combinations and artistic presentations. Chef Magdiale Womark is serious about getting the freshest foods he can; a kitchen garden behind the restaurant helps fuel his creations. The stark, minimalist lines of the restaurant are repeated in the connected art gallery.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
My boyfriend and I have a little over a week where we are both off work/school. Read more
· News & Features
Come to Columbus for the craft-brews and stay for the gorgeous bike rides, eclectic local art scene, fresh ... Read more
Two hundred years ago, on October 12, 1810, Crown Prince Ludwig (who would later become King Ludwig I... Read more