- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Burgundy Room
The Burgundy Room Review
This Short North eatery has a dark cherry bookshelf-like wine bar and curved dark cherry booths. Window-side tables are the perfect place to people-watch while sipping any of the 60 wine-by-the-glass selections and grazing on tasty appetizer-size tapas (two plates can satisfy average appetites). Selections include blackened crab cakes over braised red cabbage and tuna tartare with fresh mango and ginger-pineapple dressing. Some of the other tasty choices are steamed Prince Edward Island mussels with andouille sausage, braised pork empanadas with chile verde (green chile), and shrimp over tomato-and-sweet-pea risotto.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $109 & up -- Columbus Hotel near OSU Campus w/Breakfast Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus OSU
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
I will be staying at the Hyatt on High Street. Read more
· News & Features
Come to Columbus for the craft-brews and stay for the gorgeous bike rides, eclectic local art scene, fresh... Read more
Two hundred years ago, on October 12, 1810, Crown Prince Ludwig (who would later become King Ludwig I... Read more