Hall of Fame Cafes
Hall of Fame Cafes Review
Like a Hard Rock Cafe for fans who bleed scarlet-and-gray, this shrine to past OSU greats preserves Buckeye paraphernalia, photos, memorabilia, and trophies. À la Hollywood, there are even stars on the floor with the names of great former Buckeyes. Big screen TVs in the Arena Room keep you focused on the game while you nosh on burgers and wings. More upscale dining selections such as prime rib and filet mignon are on the menu in the Trophy Room.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
My boyfriend and I have a little over a week where we are both off work/school. Read more
· News & Features
Come to Columbus for the craft-brews and stay for the gorgeous bike rides, eclectic local art scene, fresh ... Read more
Two hundred years ago, on October 12, 1810, Crown Prince Ludwig (who would later become King Ludwig I... Read more