Blue Nile Ethiopian Restaurant
Blue Nile Ethiopian Restaurant Review
A few blocks north of the Ohio State University, Blue Nile is both a cultural experience and a dining experience. Listen to refrains of native music while dining at a regular table or Ethiopian-style around a pedestal that holds a communal platter. No eating utensils here. Tear off a piece of injera, the Ethiopian flatbread, and scoop up the foods. Richly seasoned beef, lamb, chicken or vegetarian dishes can be spicy, flavored by the red pepper berbere sauce. The milder alichas sauce is flavored with butter and spices.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
Have any of you been to the Perfect North Slopes in Indiana? Read more
· News & Features
Come to Columbus for the craft-brews and stay for the gorgeous bike rides, eclectic local art scene, fresh ... Read more
Two hundred years ago, on October 12, 1810, Crown Prince Ludwig (who would later become King Ludwig I... Read more