Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Review
Twenty-five minutes north of Downtown, in a serene business park with man-made lakes, this suburban-style three-story stucco lodge contrasts with the commercial blocks around it. Rooms are spacious and decorated in earth tones-reds and light browns with cream-colored walls, the result of a 2006 renovation to convert this former Wyndham property. Some rooms have skylights and balconies.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Small budget: Stay in Columbus this May Fr $88+/Nt Expedia
- Super Low Columbus Rate: Book Fr $90+/Nt Hotels.com
- Last Minute Vacation Sale! 7 Nts Columbus + Air Fr $749 Travelocity
- Small budget: Stay in Columbus this May Fr $136+/Nt — $136 Expedia
- Super Sale! 7 Nts BEST WESTERN PLUS Port Columbus + Air Fr $511 — $511 Travelocity
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Read more
We are planning to visit Cedar Point on a couple of weekdays during the third week of June. Read more