Short North Review
The Short North arts district on High Street, north of Downtown and south of the expansive Ohio State University campus, is a hip, happening area many liken to New York's SoHo. This lively, trendy neighborhood, full of excellent restaurants, bars, boutiques, and unique shops, has one of the largest collections of art galleries between New York and Chicago. Try to catch the Gallery Hop, held on the first Saturday afternoon and evening of each month; crowds congregate to stroll from gallery to gallery.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
My boyfriend and I have a little over a week where we are both off work/school. Read more
· News & Features
Come to Columbus for the craft-brews and stay for the gorgeous bike rides, eclectic local art scene, fresh ... Read more
Two hundred years ago, on October 12, 1810, Crown Prince Ludwig (who would later become King Ludwig I... Read more