Nightlife & the Arts in Columbus
Most of Columbus's hot spots are clustered around the Ohio State University campus (expect crowds when the OSU Buckeye football and basketball teams play) and the downtown neighborhoods around the Short North, the Arena District, and the Brewery District.
Two free weekly newspapers—the Other Paper, and Columbus Alive!—have complete listings of goings-on in the city.
Browse Columbus Nightlife
Browse Columbus Nightlife By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's