Nightlife & the Arts in Columbus
Most of Columbus's hot spots are clustered around the Ohio State University campus (expect crowds when the OSU Buckeye football and basketball teams play) and the downtown neighborhoods around the Short North, the Arena District, and the Brewery District.
Two free weekly newspapers—the Other Paper, and Columbus Alive!—have complete listings of goings-on in the city.
Browse Columbus Nightlife
Browse Columbus Nightlife By Location
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe