Check Rates from our Partners
Brownstone Inn–Downtown Review
You can't miss the peacock-blue double-entrance doors atop a short set of stone steps at this four-story guest house. Built in 1874, the building is on the National Register of Historic Places. Inside are numerous period details, such as pocket doors, a marble fireplace, and French wallpaper. All rooms have private baths. The bridal suite has a four-poster bed. Cap off your day with a complimentary glass of sherry or port. Weather permitting, breakfast is served on the back deck. The inn is downtown between Playhouse Square and University Circle just east of Cleveland State University, on the city transit system's new Euclid Avenue line (Silver Line)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
My boyfriend and I have a little over a week where we are both off work/school. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more