Embassy Suites Hotel Cleveland–Downtown
Check Rates from our Partners
Embassy Suites Hotel Cleveland–Downtown Review
This all-suites hotel in a 13-story, brick-and-stone, early-1900s building is in Downtown's Reserve Square. Two-room suites have a bedroom with two double beds or a king-size bed, and a living room with a sofa bed. Connecting units are available. A $7 million renovation completed in July 2007 has brought all-new carpet, furniture, and bathrooms to the suites, as well as high-definition flat-screen TVs; the upgrades extend to public areas, including a new gift shop and redesigned restaurant, the American Bar & Grill.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
My boyfriend and I have a little over a week where we are both off work/school. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more