Embassy Suites Hotel Cleveland–Downtown
Check Rates from our Partners
Embassy Suites Hotel Cleveland–Downtown Review
This all-suites hotel in a 13-story, brick-and-stone, early-1900s building is in Downtown's Reserve Square. Two-room suites have a bedroom with two double beds or a king-size bed, and a living room with a sofa bed. Connecting units are available. A $7 million renovation completed in July 2007 has brought all-new carpet, furniture, and bathrooms to the suites, as well as high-definition flat-screen TVs; the upgrades extend to public areas, including a new gift shop and redesigned restaurant, the American Bar & Grill.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
Have any of you been to the Perfect North Slopes in Indiana? Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more