Check Rates from our Partners
Glidden House Review
For those who are skeptical of the rustic facilities and folksy banter common at many B&Bs—but who still want distinctive lodging and a personal feel—Glidden house offers a compromise. On the Case Western campus, the French Gothic mansion, built in 1910, has a traditional hotel staff and dining in its carriage house restaurant, Sergio's, which focuses on seafood and Brazilian fare. Rooms feature plasma-screen TVs and private baths. The modern room decor in particular is a welcome change from the often fussy look of some historic B&Bs. Suites are decorated more traditionally, and some have wet bars.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
Have any of you been to the Perfect North Slopes in Indiana? Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more