Crowne Plaza Cleveland City Centre Hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
Crowne Plaza Cleveland City Centre Hotel Review
Most of the rooms in this 22-story brick hotel have a view of Lake Erie and the Cleveland lakefront. The location is great for business travelers—it's close to the business district and opposite the Cleveland Convention Center. Crowne Plaza completed a multi-year renovation in July 2007 that included a concierge lounge and, in the rooms, all new furnishings, mattresses, and carpeting (though bathrooms remain the same).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
Have any of you been to the Perfect North Slopes in Indiana? Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more