- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Renaissance Cleveland Hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
Renaissance Cleveland Hotel Review
This grand 14-story 1851 hotel is within walking distance of the Cleveland Convention Center, the Flats, the Theater District, and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum. Each tastefully furnished room has one or two queen-size beds or a king-size bed, a dark-wood entertainment center, plush sitting chair with ottoman, and a work desk. Jacuzzi suites are available, as are oversized marble bathrooms with TVs. The lobby area, which has a towering atrium, houses the Sans Souci restaurant.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $129 -- 4-Star Cleveland Hotel by University Circle, 40% Off InterContinental Cleveland
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
I will be staying at the Hyatt on High Street. Read more
· News & Features
Niagara Falls is a bucket-list-worthy sight to behold, whether you're ogling it from the Canada side,... Read more
A sculpture of a Greek goddess welcomes you in from the streets of London's Soho neighborhood.... Read more
You've heard of Lake Como (thanks to George's exploits), but halfway between Milan and Venice lies Italy's... Read more