Renaissance Cleveland Hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
Renaissance Cleveland Hotel Review
This grand 14-story 1851 hotel is within walking distance of the Cleveland Convention Center, the Flats, the Theater District, and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum. Each tastefully furnished room has one or two queen-size beds or a king-size bed, a dark-wood entertainment center, plush sitting chair with ottoman, and a work desk. Jacuzzi suites are available, as are oversized marble bathrooms with TVs. The lobby area, which has a towering atrium, houses the Sans Souci restaurant.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
My boyfriend and I have a little over a week where we are both off work/school. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more