Lolly the Trolley Tours of Cleveland
Lolly the Trolley Tours of Cleveland Review
Cleveland stretches some 400 blocks east to west, and Lolly the Trolley makes it easy to take in the best the city has to offer. Take a narrated one- or two-hour jaunt through Cleveland's streets, catching highlights in many neighborhoods—North Coast Harbor, the Flats, Ohio City, Downtown, and University Circle—along the way. A wheelchair-accessible trolley is available.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
Have any of you been to the Perfect North Slopes in Indiana? Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more